WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual and so includes any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email or medical, educational, financial, and employment information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to: supply you with tailored products, services or offers that may benefit you; better communicate with you; improve your experience with us; and notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events. Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT IF YOU DON’T WANT US TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You do not have to provide us with any personal information unless you want to. For example, it is your choice as to whether you purchase our products or services or receive communications from us. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide a product or service or deal with you.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US?
At any time you can tell us that you do not want to receive such communications from us by unsubscribing online or by contacting our Privacy Officer.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- for the purpose it was collected – for example, to supply to you, respond to you and to operate our businesses; • if we sell all or part of our business(es) and the buyer also requires your personal information;
- to enforce our legal rights or those of others;
- to prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal activity;
- who provide services to us ranging from technology, data storage, website hosting, marketing, operations and customer service; or
- if we are required to do so by law. If personal information is disclosed to a third party, we are required to take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is treated in accordance with the IPPs. Some of our suppliers, who provide services to us, may be located overseas and at present we have servers in Singapore and the USA hosting our website(s).
HOW CAN I ACCESS, CORRECT, UPDATE AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE COLLECTED?
You may request access to your personal information we have by contacting our Privacy Officer. We will provide you with access once you have proved your identity. If your request is unusual or onerous, you may be required to pay us a fee before we provide you access to your personal information. If your personal information is incorrect or you wish us to delete it, contact our Privacy Officer to update or delete it.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?